Unbelievable Marrakech Luxury: Equity Point's Hidden Gem Revealed!

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco

Unbelievable Marrakech Luxury: Equity Point's Hidden Gem Revealed!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into Unbelievable Marrakech Luxury: Equity Point's Hidden Gem Revealed! And let me tell you, it's less "crystal clear brochure promise" and more "that time I accidentally ate a whole tagine at 3 AM and then tried to learn Arabic from a goat" kind of adventure.

First Impressions: The Good, the Slightly Less Good, and the "Wait, Is That a Camel?" Moments

So, Accessibility? Okay, here’s the deal. They say they have Facilities for disabled guests, but I'm not in a wheelchair, so I can't personally vouch. Keep in mind that Marrakech is a sensory overload in general. Also, Exterior corridor is mentioned. I'm not sure why, it may not be a big deal to some people, but I prefer interior hallways/corridors.

The Elevator gets a solid thumbs up. Phew. Navigating Marrakech in heels is enough of a workout.

Check-in/out [express] and Check-in/out [private] are options. I’m a sucker for convenience, so I'm all for express. Though, honestly, the staff were so welcoming, a private check-in didn't feel like a waste of time.

Internet: The Lifeline (and the Instagram Star)

Listen, when you're in the heart of Marrakech doing a deep dive into all the things you probably won’t get to do again, Internet access is your lifeline. And Equity Point comes through. They boast Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Wi-Fi for special events. I’m pretty sure I saw someone streaming a Bollywood movie IN THE POOL (but don’t quote me). Seriously, the Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! is a godsend. It’s fast enough to upload that perfect sunset pic (and, let’s be real, the one where you nearly tripped over a camel).

Safety and Sanitization: Feeling like a Super-Germ-Fighting Ninja

Alright, pandemic brain is REAL. So, Cleanliness and safety are HUGE. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment. I could go on. Basically, they were thorough. I saw staff wiping down door handles more often than I change my mind about what to eat for lunch. This is a HUGE exhale of relief. And, you know, helps you relax and actually enjoy your vacation instead of constantly clutching your sanitizer.

Food, Glorious Food! (and the Aftermath… Maybe Don't Judge Me)

Okay, so, Dining, drinking, and snacking is WHERE IT'S AT. The Restaurants offer all sorts of amazing things. I mean, A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.

And the Breakfast [buffet]? Holy moly. I think I saw a kid build a fort out of croissants. It's that kind of scene. The food! Seriously, the International cuisine in restaurant is the bomb. I devoured a tagine so good, I nearly licked the plate clean in front of everyone. (Okay, I might have. Don't judge me!) And the Room service [24-hour]… well, that's where that 3 AM tagine escapade comes in. Let's just say, it was a moment of pure, unadulterated joy followed by a slight existential crisis.

Ways to Unwind: From Scrubbing to Steam Rooms (and Maybe a Nap)

This is where Equity Point truly shines. Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]. You want to relax? You will relax. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is gorgeous, a shimmering oasis amidst the vibrant chaos of the city. The Spa… oh, the Spa. My friends, I swear the masseuse could speak to my soul. I emerged feeling like a new, slightly-less-stressed-about-life human. I spent a lot of time at the Pool with view. One day, I just lay there, floating, looking up at the sky. It was pure bliss. I got a massage. I got a Body wrap. Honestly, I think I considered moving in.

The Nitty Gritty: What's in the Room (and What's Not)

Available in all rooms: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Honestly, the Air conditioning is your best friend. It's HOT in Marrakech. The Bed? Heavenly. The Blackout curtains are crucial for sleeping in (or for avoiding the 6 AM call to prayer, which can be… enthusiastic). The Coffee/tea maker, coupled with the Complimentary tea, is a win. And the Slippers? Luxury. Pure, fluffy luxury.

Services and Conveniences: They've Thought of Everything (Almost)

From Air conditioning in public area to Airport transfer and Babysitting service, Equity Point has pretty much got you covered. Business facilities, Car park [free of charge], Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Valet parking, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.

For the Kids: (and Those of Us Who Are Still Kids at Heart)

Babysitting service. Family/child friendly. Kids facilities. Kids meal. So, if you are traveling with kids, Equity Point offers the amenities to make it happen, but I didn't experience these personally.

Quirks, Bumps, and Perfectly Imperfect Moments

Okay, for all the amazing stuff, there's always a little… something. The Shrine was a little unexpected, but hey, it's Marrakech. And the Smoking area? Necessary. And I did spot a rogue cat in the Terrace once. But honestly, that's part of the charm. These little imperfections are what make it real.

The Offer: Stop Scrolling, Start Dreaming, and Book the Damn Trip!

Okay, here's the deal. You're scrolling through reviews, daydreaming about exotic adventures, right? Listen. Stop. Unbelievable Marrakech Luxury: Equity Point's Hidden Gem Revealed! IS the real deal. You get:

  • Impeccable cleanliness and safety: They've got you covered, germaphobe or not. Seriously, I've never felt so safe and relaxed at the same time.
  • Luxury and relaxation: From the spa to the pool, you'll find your bliss.
  • Delicious food: Prepare for your taste buds to go on vacation.
  • Convenience: Everything
Uncover the Hidden Gem of Domaine de la Carriere: France's Best-Kept Secret!

Book Now

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn’t your average, pristine, perfectly curated travel itinerary. This is more like… my brain on a week in Marrakech. Let's go.

Equity Point Marrakech - My Marrakech Mess: A "Plan" with Room for Chaos

(Because let’s be real, the best adventures never go according to plan!)

Day 1: Arrival, Initial Panic, and Mint Tea Bliss

  • Morning (or whenever the plane decides to land): Arrive at Marrakech-Menara Airport. Okay, deep breaths. The airport is… well, it's an airport. Spot the guy holding a sign with your name (hopefully). Immediately start negotiating with the taxi driver. The first price he offers? Laugh. Just… laugh. Then offer about half. See if he bites.
  • Afternoon: Arrive at Equity Point Marrakech. Okay, gorgeous. The rooftop pool… swoon. Check in. Immediately realize you vastly underestimated the amount of stuff you packed. Feel an inexplicable urge to re-organize your entire life. Resist. Unpack just the essentials.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Find the nearest souk (market). Get COMPLETELY overwhelmed. Immediately buy something completely unnecessary. I’m talking about that lamp, with the sparkly beads, that you will absolutely have no idea what to do with when you get home. It's beautiful though, right? Right.
  • Evening (The Real Gem - Mint Tea): Find a rooftop cafe. Order the mint tea. And, oh dear lord in heaven… drink it. Slowly. Savour the sugar, the mint, the moment. Watch the sun dip below the rooftops. Feel yourself, just for a fleeting second, truly relaxed. Get chatted up relentlessly by a waiter. Laugh it off. Order another tea. This might be the best tea I’ve ever had.
  • Imperfection: Actually ordered a tagine – lamb with prunes. It was delicious. But I was so flustered by the language barrier, I accidentally pointed to the wrong picture in the menu and ended up with a giant pile of couscous. Ate it anyway. More mint tea to wash it down.

Day 2: The Medina Maze and My Near-Death Camel Experience

  • Morning: Attempt to navigate the Medina. Get hopelessly lost within 15 minutes. Embrace the chaos. Ask for directions. Get lured down a narrow alleyway. Consider it an adventure.
  • Mid-Morning: Find the Jemaa el-Fna square. Watch the snake charmers. Actually, try not to watch the snake charmers. They're a little… unsettling. Avoid the monkeys. Those poor things.
  • Late Morning: More souk wandering! Haggle with every fiber of your being. Get ripped off at least once. Consider it your "learning experience." Buy a scarf. You don’t need another scarf, but it’s “ethnic,” okay?!
  • Lunch: Eat at a food stall in the square. Risk the street food. Chances are you'll survive. Order something you can't pronounce. Be brave.
  • Afternoon (The Camel Disaster): Went on a camel ride outside the city. Sounded romantic. Turns out, camels are incredibly bumpy. My camel’s name was apparently "Steve." Steve also kept trying to eat my hair. Honestly, I considered throwing up, I was bouncing so high, but then I thought, "well, a vomiting American in the desert would probably be more embarrassing to Steve than it would be to me…"
    • Quirky Observation: The desert is… vast. Like, really, really vast. And hot. And sand gets everywhere.
    • Emotional Reaction: Slightly terrified, mostly amused. Steve, you magnificent beast.
    • Imperfection: Fell off in my mind's eye at least three times. Didn't fall off in reality, largely due to sheer, clinging desperation to Steve's saddle.
  • Evening: Try to de-sand yourself. Fail. Shower, anyway. Go back to the rooftop pool for cocktails and stare blankly at the stars.

Day 3: Gardens, Hammams, and a Cultural Clash (or Two)

  • Morning: Visit the Jardin Majorelle. Absolutely stunning. The colors! The plants! The sheer calm! Get lost in a world of blue and green. Feel vaguely guilty about not being a better gardener.
  • Late Morning: Visit the Bahia Palace. Walk around wide-eyed. Try to imagine living like that. Remind yourself you couldn’t afford the cleaning bills.
  • Lunch: Find a cafe with a terrace. Overlook more of the medina. Order more mint tea.
  • Afternoon (The Hammam Experience): Go to a hammam. Get scrubbed, steamed, and massaged until you feel like a completely new human. Briefly lose all dignity while getting scrubbed. Embrace it. Get covered in some form of black soap that smells somewhat of petrol. Feel amazing afterward.
    • Opinionated Language: The traditional hammam? A MUST. The best experience. No questions asked.
  • Evening: Dinner at a fancy restaurant. Get dressed up. Realize you still look like you've been wrestling a camel. The service is impeccable. The food is… okay. Pay the outrageous bill.
  • Messier Structure: Walked into a leather shop. Got talked into buying a leather jacket. It’s probably the most expensive thing I've bought so far. But it’s leather! It’s Moroccan! It's… a decision I'll likely regret later.

Day 4: Cooking Class, Market Mishaps, and a Midnight Snack

  • Morning: Take a cooking class. Learn to make tagine and couscous. Make a total mess of things. Burn something. Laugh at yourself. Eat the results with gusto.
  • Afternoon: Back in the souk! Trying to find some specific spices this time (because I think I'm now a chef). Get completely distracted by a brass lantern. Negotiate the price down. Buy the lantern. Realize I have no idea how to get it home. Or where to put it…
    • Single Experience Doubled Down: The spices were amazing. Seriously. So many different smells and colors. Reminded me of… well, everything I've ever cooked. Felt like a real chef in training for about 5 minutes.
  • Evening: Dinner at a place I can't even remember the name of. Ate something delicious. Regretted not writing the name down.
  • Midnight Snack: Snuck out of the hotel for a midnight snack of something I found at a local bakery. Don't know what it was. Don't care. It was delicious.

Day 5: Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains (and Altitude Sickness Maybe?)

  • Morning: Go on a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. The scenery is breathtaking. Feel strangely short of breath. That altitude!
  • Late Morning: Visited a Berber village. Drink mint tea with a Berber family. Try to understand a word they're saying. Fail. Smile a lot.
  • Lunch: Eat lunch outside somewhere. Amazing food. View even more amazing. The altitude makes me exhausted. Is that altitude sickness? Probably.
  • Afternoon: Head back to Marrakech. Sleep for about four hours the second you get back to the hotel.
  • Evening: Eat dinner at a restaurant that had live music. Tried to dance. Failed miserably. Enjoyed the music. Got back to the hotel.

Day 6: Final Souk Haul, Rooftop Reflections, and Packing Panic

  • Morning: Final Souk trip. This time, focus and buy those last-minute souvenirs, maybe a few too many that I don't need.
  • Late Morning: Do some last minute shopping…
  • Afternoon: Spent the afternoon doing NOTHING. Enjoy the rooftop pool. Soak up the last of the Marrakech sun. Get a little sad that it’s almost over.
  • Late Afternoon/Evening: Pack. Realize you have drastically overpacked. Contemplate leaving half your stuff behind. Then, actually, DO it.
  • Evening: One last rooftop mint tea. Reflect on the utter chaos and beauty of the last week.

Day 7: Departure - Farewell, for Now, Marrakech!

  • Morning: Wake up. Have a final breakfast. Feel a pang of sadness. Head to the airport. Say goodbye to Morocco.
  • Departure: Reflecting on the trip: best trip ever. I'll be back.

Important Notes (Because I'm a Mess):

  • Pace yourself: Seriously. Don’t try to do everything. You’ll burn out. Enjoy the moments, the chaos, and the mint tea.
  • Embrace the weird: That camel ride? The lost-in-the-souk experience? Those are the memories you'll treasure.
  • Be flexible: Things will go wrong. Plans will change. Just roll with it.
  • Learn a few basic Arabic phrases: Even simple greetings are appreciated.
  • Pack light…ish: You’ll buy stuff. Trust me.
  • **Hydrate
Escape to Paradise: Uncover the Secrets of Villa Mara, Indonesia

Book Now

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco

Unbelievable Marrakech Luxury: Equity Point's Hidden Gem Revealed! (Or Did I Totally Screw Up My Trip?)

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to spill the mint tea on Equity Point Marrakech. Prepare for a rollercoaster. I'm talking more twists and turns than a snake charmer's flute solo, okay? This isn't your sanitized travel blog; this is *real* life.

1. Is Equity Point Marrakech REALLY as luxurious as the ads suggest? Because, you know, Instagram lies.

Okay, okay, this is the million-dollar question, isn't it? My answer? It's… complicated. They *definitely* lean into the "luxury" branding. Think lush courtyards, rooftop terraces with views that'll make your jaw drop (literally – mine nearly did when I tripped over a pouf), and the promise of absolute serenity. And the **pool**... oh, the pool. That’s where the dream really took hold, at least for a while. I've got a photo of me there, grinning like an idiot, sun dappling my face. Beautiful. *Fabulous*.

But here's the reality check. Picture this: I arrive, buzzing with excitement. The lobby is gorgeous, all intricate mosaics and the smell of… something amazing, maybe jasmine? – anyway, intoxicating. Check-in is smooth. Then they show me to my room. Great view, good start. Then, the air conditioning? Barely there. "Oh," the staff member shrugged with a charming smile, "Sometimes, it takes a few hours to cool down. Enjoy though!” Oh, I would. I *totally* would… if I didn't feel like I was about to melt into the Moroccan sun.

So... yes, *potentially* luxurious. But it requires a healthy dose of *patience* and a willingness to embrace the occasional glitch. Definitely take the Instagram photos, but manage expectations. I’d give it a solid 7.5/10, with the other 2.5 points deducted for the aircon and a slightly suspect-looking breakfast buffet. (More on *that* later…)

2. What's the vibe like at Equity Point? Is it all pretentious posers, or is it actually fun?

Okay, the vibe. This is important. I was a *little* worried about this, being more beer-and-Netflix than champagne-and-caviar. I mean, I'm not a *complete* slob, but I definitely have trust issues with "luxury" hotels. Are they going to judge my slightly-too-loud laugh? My terrible French? The fact that I'd probably be more comfortable in a dive bar?

Thankfully, it wasn’t *too* bad. The pool area attracts a decent mix. Young couples, people traveling solo (like me, at various points of the day, alone reflecting on my solo travels) – there was even a guy reading Kierkegaard. (I felt inadequate. I stuck to my trashy beach read.) There were definitely some influencers snapping away for the 'gram, but they were… mostly harmless. (I’m pretty sure one of them tried to get me in the background of her photo, but she didn’t ask. Rude.)

Basically, it's what *you* make it. Chat up the bar staff. Strike up a conversation with the person next to you at the pool. Ignore the occasional pretentious posing. Embrace your inner goofball. You'll be fine. And, bonus, the cocktails are pretty strong, which always helps with any potential "vibe" anxiety. I found myself *very* friendly with a very nice couple from Germany. We may or may not have, possibly, ended up dancing on the rooftop to some questionable music at 2 am. Let's just say, the "luxury" experience… took a slight detour.

3. The food! Tell me about the food! Is it worthy of the price tag?

Okay, THE FOOD. Oh boy. This is where things get… messy. Breakfast... it was a *choice*. A messy, slightly questionable choice. I’m not a huge breakfast person anyway, but even *I* raised an eyebrow. Think pre-packaged pastries, a lukewarm selection of eggs (bland, alas), and a fruit salad that looked like it had been sitting out since the Jurassic period. Okay, maybe an exaggeration. But it wasn't exactly a culinary masterpiece, okay?.

Now, they *do* offer dinner. Dinner on the rooftop is the real draw! And the food *was*… better. But. And there’s always a *but*, isn't there? The menu was a bit pricey (as you'd expect), and I'm not entirely sure the tagine I ordered was *authentically* Moroccan. It had the right ingredients, but lacked that "oomph" I’d been dreaming of. The tagine I had at a little hole-in-the-wall place in the medina was a million times better and half the price! I'm starting to think the "luxury" price tag was partially for the view.

My advice? Enjoy the rooftop ambiance. Order a cocktail. And then… venture out. Marrakech is a *foodie* paradise. Discover those hidden gems. This isn't the place to stick around when you're actually starving. Trust me on that. The food is…meh. And the price tag stings. So, skip the food and go eat somewhere else! Then come back for the cocktails.

4. What's the location like? Is it easy to get around?

Location, location, location! Okay, this is a win! Equity Point is pretty well-situated. It's close to the Medina (the heart of the action, the souks, the craziness!), but far enough away to provide a bit of peace. You can walk to some things, and taxis are plentiful and relatively cheap (just remember to haggle!). It's not *completely* perfect – getting to the main square, Jemaa el-Fna, is a bit of a walk, but it’s doable.

I got completely and utterly lost in the Medina. Twice. Once, I think the aroma of spices actually led me astray. I was haggling with a carpet seller (that's a story for another time, trust me), and I ended up wandering down a series of alleyways, completely bewildered. A kind local eventually steered me back towards the hotel, with a chuckle and a "Welcome to Marrakech, my friend!" (He may have also tried to sell me a rug. I escaped, miraculously, with just my wallet intact.)

So, yes, it's a good location. Just embrace the potential for getting gloriously, wonderfully lost. It’s part of the adventure! And when you finally find your way back, that rooftop pool will be even more blissful.

5. Would you actually recommend Equity Point Marrakech? What's the bottom line?

Alright, the big kahuna. The final verdict. Would I recommend Equity Point Marrakech? It's… tricky. If you're looking for pure, unadulterated luxury and you're easily ruffled by minor inconveniences, maybe not. If you're expecting the Ritz-Carlton, you'Rest Nest Hotels

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco

Equity Point Marrakech Morocco